Healthcare IT SolutionsComputer Services Designed With Your Healthcare Practice In Mind
Is your practice in need of a reliable and experienced HIPAA and HiTECH compliant business partner? If so then our IT Manged Services in Henderson, Nevada are the solution to your compliance needs.
Does your practice require an IT Computer Services company to help implement or maintain ERM (Electronic Medical Records) or some other form or Practice Management Software support?
Would you like someone to assist you in reducing the cost and complexity of your practices technology, while also greatly increasing the overall security of your businesses networking and computer infrastructure?
Our Healthcare IT Services and Solutions in Henderson, Nevada and the surrounding Las Vegas Valley are the answer to your problems.
Our Healthcare IT Services and Solutions include:
- HIPAA & HiTECH compliant procedures and accountability
- EMR ( Electronic Medial Records ) and Practice Management Software consulting, implementation, and support that meets the HiTECH compliance standards.
- Secure and Affordable HIPAA ( Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ) Disaster Recovery Backup Solutions.
- A proactive approach to your practices desktop, server, printer, and network needs via our IT Managed Service packages which include monitoring and asset management.
- We specialize in providing professional support for a myriad of ERM and Practice Management Software which includes: OpenDental, Tigerview, Allscripts, MediTouch, Accountable, Maxident, and ChartLogic along with many other Healthcare management solutions.
With our IT Managed Services plans for the Healthcare Services industry, our experienced and professional technicians become the first line of support for all of your practice management, medical billing, and ERM software solutions.
Leverage our vast experience and training today to ensure the continuity of your Healthcare Practice IT infrastructure.
We not only help with your IT support needs, but we also strive to help you implement policies and procedures to increase your staff’s efficiency and productivity while also reducing your overall network costs along with mitigating the risks associated with your IT hardware, software, and business data.